Steve McAlexander on Sat, 17 Nov 2001 07:40:03 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] U.S. Senate Roll Call Vote on the USA Patriot Act of 2001

I wonder when GWB will just dismiss congress and send them home
permanently and disband them. Maybe after they have served their purpose
for him.  This relationship GWB has with Putin is interesting.... I
guess it's best that the NEW dictators get to know each better....So
they can work together even better.

Sen. Russ Feingold (D) of Wisconsin is the only one who had the courage
vote against this
342 page abomination. The rest of the spineless wimps voted for
something
they didn't even read.

U.S. Senate Roll Call Vote on H.R. 3162
http://www.senate.gov/legislative/vote1071/vote_00313.html

H.R.3162
http://rs9.loc.gov/home/terrorleg.htm

E-mail Senator Feingold a nice thank you note
http://feingold.senate.gov/services/contactrdf.html#form

EFF Analysis Of The Provisions Of The USA PATRIOT Act
http://www.eff.org/Privacy/Surveillance/Terrorism_militias/20011031_eff_
usa_patriot_analysis.html

Quit now for Great
American Smokeout
http://us.click.yahoo.com/B0gGED/9pSDAA/ySSFAA/aQSolB/TM

APFN GIFT EXCHANGE:
SEND GIFT/DONATION AND RECEIVE FROM APFN SUPPORTER
A CD OF PATRIOTIC SONGS INCLUDING TRIBUTE TO 911
http://www.apfn.org/apfn/contributions.htm

APFN CONTENTS: http://www.apfn.org/old/apfncont.htm
APFN MSG BOARD: http://disc.server.com/Indices/149495.html

APFN SITE MAP:
http://www.apfn.org/apfn/sitemap.htm

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude
better
than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask
not your counsel or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands of those
who feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you. May posterity forget
that ye were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams
http://www.apfn.org

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/