Yukihiko Yoshida on Sun, 11 Nov 2001 11:40:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] FW:Ken Kesey

Hi list--

Ken Kesey,known from his writing, passwed away.
R.I.P.

Best Wishes from TOKYO
Yukihiko
Yukihiko YOSHIDA

--
Ken Kesey died this morning of Liver Cancer.

;(

rip Brother,

I knew you.

I arm wrestled you, you won. You were only 4 years older than me, and light
years ahead of most. I wrote with you and laughed and smoked joints. I knew
Neal too, now you can all go over to Kerouac's place and play poker. I'll
change in, in a few years. The Pot's right.

Love Hank Harrison

and condolences to Sunshine and Mountain Girl and Babb's and all who survive
you, we are all saddened this day.