Claudia Westermann on Mon, 5 Nov 2001 23:52:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Re: [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\

At 10:14 05.11.01 +0100, integer@www.god-emil.dk wrote:

> >Imagine a worldwide referendum on the castration of all males over 30.
>
>human males are useless b4 30.

true

> >from
> >
> >> http://www.ananova.com/yournews/story/sm_439385.html...
> >
> >  "...and women can now do their jobs just as well."
> >
> >  dze uoird 'now' s.b. remvd frm dzat sntnse...
> >  (aber in all candor dear creature,
> >  in my experience women do _better work)
> >
> >some obscure web personality was once quoted as saying:
> >"...any fool can program, and most do."
> >
> >i have worked with femgineers (female software
> >engineers...a coinage you may despise) who may not feel
> >compelled to apply every arcane language feature or
> >visit every call in an api, but they exhibit what seems
> >to be a greater desire for the relevancy of their code.
> >
> >however, for some women, men will continue to be needed
> >for the provision of ultimate pleasure(s).
>
>u do knou uat dzoze r da +?

...... 1 1 0

- Hello, padre... good to speak to you. I want to enter your convent
immediately.
   Could you send to me the 'ultra fast emergency' form ? ( ... the floor
is moving.. )

- [..]

- Oh... actually I wanted to do this all my life. ( I just decided )

- [..]

- Ok. I can do that. Anything else ?

- [..]

- Confession ? .... I cannot remember that I ... and if ever did and I
realized it, I always excused myself.

- [..]

- No

- [..]

- No

- [..]

- No

- [..]

- Hm... actually I do not really understand.. is there anything wrong with
that ?

- [..]

- What ? Regret too ? .... You know..... the reason for my application....

- [..]

> >the world
> >cannot survive if every woman is an artist [...artists
> >need models (not model citizens)] .
>

>!t !z za!d xy = bkom art!ztz z!nsz modzrhood = den!ed
>

> >ouink
> > -- dze model frm [....]
> >
> >postskript: danger lurks in a world where sperm becomes
> >a currency or a monitary standard.
>
>monetary.
>
> >as long as the world
> >remains hospitable toward ejaculations, we will be
> >assured that the perceived value of sperm will not
> >transcend its utilitarian purpose.
>
>! uont help u.
>or ma! b ! shl. u!l z.

- Padre ! This is an emergency !

- [..]

>enjo!ng dze f!ne + zku!gl! l!ne xy = trvl upn +?

- Padre ! It seems to me you are a little bit slow with your explanations.

>nn - ! lv danger. ! lv uar 2. tzo long az u u!n.

[..]

- What ? Never !

---------------------------------------------------------------- TuuuT

>                         http://www.m9ndfukc.org/data/picz/lc.jpg.00.jpg
>                          http://www.m9ndfukc.org/data/picz/lc.jpg.02.jpg
>                          http://www.m9ndfukc.org/data/picz/lc.jpg.04.jpg
>

>      + !.ll shou u uat an art!zt ! kan b u!th ur un!.4rm sh!rt

there ?

http://www.ezaic.de/hello/padre.html

P.S.

dear,

this is your fault.
I am really not so sure, if this was the kind of garnish, I was talking about.
Pretty sure, that Syndicate stands this.
But Nettime.... ( someone told me ) ?  ...not only because it is an
American list...  I am not so sure about this.
Did you send this to rhizome also ? .... hm ?
Cannot check this now, their archives are so slow.

tant pis