integer on Mon, 5 Nov 2001 20:20:01 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] andreas broeckmann

From: Felix Stalder <felix@openflows.org>
To: anna balint <epistolaris@freemail.hu>
Subject: spectre and syndicate on nettime.org
Date: 11/5/01 4:42:56 AM

Hi Anna,

there's obviously much going on that I don't know since I thought that
syndicate had died and spectre was its replacement. That's how I understood
Andreas Broeckmann when he asked me to replace the link on the nettime.org
page. For me, that was an administrative update rather than a political
statement.

Anyway, as you can see, I added the new syndicate reference to nettime.org,
hope that's in your interest. Sorry for the confusion and the slow reaction.

All the best. Felix

Les faits sont faits.
http://felix.openflows.org

http://www.eusocial.com/242.art.mafia