integer on Mon, 5 Nov 2001 01:11:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\

>Imagine a worldwide referendum on the castration of all males over 30.

ye.

>What
>if everyone voted for it, men accepted it gladly, and all of a sudden we had
>a male population of laughers and peaceful farmers.

ye.

>Not saying it's a good
>idea,

gooood !dee.

>but if aliens flew down and said "it's the only thing that will save
>your species" and left us a failsafe sperm-bank technology I bet even men
>would agree to it.  I mean we do it to dogs just to reduce fatal bites,
>abandoned offspring, and piss on the owner's bed.

dze bezt part = dze dog zt!l goez through dze moz!onz.

g!glb!tz.

prev konverzaz!e.  [konztataz!e = u havnt b!n kaztratd +? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!kkkkkkkkkk]

Christopher Deckard <chrisd@icns.com>

00.

>Christopher Deckard <chrisd@icns.com>

>>> !n ost.europa dzat = mut!laz!e
>>>

>>ick.
>
>uat +?
>

>>i'll stay w/usa boys.
>>
>>cd
>

>= ultra oke avec mo!
>!f u stay w/usa boys.
>
>nn

02.

>> >ick:  i.c.k.
>>
>> =_?
>>

>ick == icky.  you know, repulsive.

how do you know +?

>i'll stay w/usa boys.

!ch bete v!eder du erlauchter

>> >you know, i was a bit worried there, about whether it was o.k. w/you.
>>
>> m! ze vol!mo +?
>
>perhaps, perhaps.  (but we've only just remembered.)

memor!ez kom 4rom u!th!n u. l!ke zm!lez.

nn