integer on Sun, 4 Nov 2001 23:17:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] the lovink - broeckmann swastika

>At 12:39 04.11.01 +0100, anna balint wrote:
>>dear nettime moderators,
>>I would have expected at least an answer to the update request,
>>I see now instead that you replaced the syndicate link
>>with a spectre link.
>
>;)
>
>>We don't necessarily want to follow the model imposed by nettime
>>for mailing lists,
>
>or spectre
>
>>neither it is extremely important for us the link to the syndicate list.
>
>not important at all
>
>>But I find strange your practice of erasing past with a button.
>
>a trick ?

it is the method intellectually and biologically destitute mafiosi utilize for survival.

antecedent:

ted byfield + geert lovink - http://www.m9ndfukc.org/memocide.neu+improved.genocide/

andreas broeckmann  -  clandestinely and maliciously blocked my syndicate subscribtion for over _3_ years.
                    -  clandestinely and maliciously sabotaged and liquidated my work.
                    -  sanctioned illegal activities (including death threats) designed to obstruct others' civil liberties
                       with transmediale / v2 knowledge and financial support.
                       http://www.eusocial.com/242.art.mafia

cycling74 - http://www.m9ndfukc.org/cycling74
          - http://m9ndfukc.com/botz/bit_revolution_0+0.html

nonetheless - ART>MAFIA naziz e.g. ted byfield + geert lovink are welcome at
future ost.europa conferences.

organizations financing ART>MAFIA trash - e.g. transmediale + v2 vis-a-vis psychopath andreas broeckmann
are also welcome at future ost.europa.konferences.

en fact - all SS + MAFIA pigs are.

[ted - please approve for nettime distribution. hvala lijepo]

vr!!endel!jk. nn