Martin Watts on Thu, 1 Nov 2001 01:54:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Austrian Ski Resort Virtual tours for YOUR website

Hi There,

This is a quick e-mail to tell you about the Vistarama Virtual Tours of Austrian ski resorts which you sould see in a few seconds load up. The Virtual tours have been provided free of charge by MAI Technology Ltd for inclusion into your website. It is easy to do and I can tell you how to do it if you are interested in using it. - just choose a resort from the little austria map.

If the tour does not load up i.e. your e-mail is not dynamically enables, please have a look at www.maitechnology.com/vistarama/earth/europe/austria/mayerhofen

- you can walk around the resorts and check out some of the pists with the dynamic map and moving pictures.

- we have lots of other tours of Austria and abroad and if you would like to use any of them to enhance your website then please just let me know.

Best Regards,

Martin Watts
MAI Technology Ltd
+44 1202 438038