Mouchette on Wed, 31 Oct 2001 00:29:02 +0100 (CET)

[Nettime-bold] Somebody loves me, I don't know who

Dear Nettime list,
I heard of someone who is in love with me, who follows me in the streets, takes pictures of me and made this whole website about me:
http://www.ilovemouchette.hotvomit.com/
Could it be you, Nettime list?

I have been warned by someone who saw this site featured in a net.art exhibition as if it was a work of art!
http://www.year01.com/plunder
http://www.year01.com/index_flash5.html
I am quite shocked and embarrassed about this website trying to compromise my privacy. I will never neither confirm or deny whether this young girl on the photos is really me.
But was it you who made this website, Nettime list?

There is this long letter on the site where a reply from me is expected.
http://www.ilovemouchette.hotvomit.com/love.html
Just write something, Nettime list, and make believe I'm answering.
--
*bisou*
Mouchette

http://mouchette.org