quincy powell on Thu, 25 Oct 2001 10:39:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] ASSISTANCE

Quincy Powell
Tel : 225 07 04 62 02

ATTN : Director

Dear Sir,

My name is Quincy POWELL from Sierra Leonne . I got
your contact from the Chamber  of  commerce here in
Abidjan , Republic of Cote d’Ivoire . My father was
the minister of works and housing in Sierra – Leone .
He was killed by the rebles during the renewed
political crisis in my country.

SOURCE OF FUND

Their was a contract awarded to (ECWC FIRM) to build
houses and installation of telephone system. It was
during the process of the contract that the
renewed political problem commerced. The  tune of the
contract was  US$ 64 million  ( sixty four million
united state dollars ) .  My father shared the
money with  the (Ecomog Peace keeping Force )
commander who helped him smuggled the money out of
Sierra – Leone to a near by country Cote d’ Ivoire
. The balance of US$ 38 million was finaly deposited
in a private security trust company since 16th March
2000 for safe keeping in (two trunk boxes ).

Sir, now that everything has calmed down in Sierra
–Leone . I and my mother have decided to trasfer the
money out of Africa to overseas for a proper
investment. Considering the popularity of our family
and on how the money was originated ,  we wouldn’t
want to stay in  Africa  any longer .

The  reason why  I and my mother is contacting you is
to  know if you can help us provide an Account
facility in which the money could be
transferred into after its clearance from the security
company . However if you accept to assist us  we have
to  go into some important vital documents
and agreements.

Finally I and my mother have resolved to graitify you
with 8 % of the huge sum for your kind assistance.

The information passed should be treated with absolute
confidentiality considering the popularity of our
family in the Sierra- Leonian nation.

You can call me as soon as you receive the message.

Yours faithfully.

Quincy POWELL (Jnr)
for the family