i/o on Thu, 25 Oct 2001 08:36:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] We are All Boat People!

www.digitaleskimo.net/boatpeople

scuzzi for the cross post but thought you all might be interested in this
site supporting the work of the Boat People Tactical Media Group (in
collaboration with Stealth Video Ninja and crew) - formed recently at the
dLux media Arts TILT conference worskhops.

We put together an action that culminated in us projecting a slide onto
the Opera House on the Friday night at the end of the conference. This
worked extremely well and we projected onto the church and buildings next
to the TILT Cinema Concrete closing party the following night. (pictures
on site)

We need help in promoting the call to action for Australians to take up
the campaign and continue it throughout the country so feel free to
forward the link on.

cheers - Dave Gravina.

Digital Eskimo //. digital collective
               //. digitaleskimo.net