integer on Tue, 23 Oct 2001 00:40:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] filthy nematodes

>A Non-Western Voice
>
> By Irina Malenko

open handz. kloze handz.

+ nn accuses the crocodile common murderers geert lovink. andreas broeckmann
+ extra okzident mafia psychopaths of systematic crimes against humanity.
western imperialism. colonialism. korporat.fascism.

filthy nematodes.

vr!!endel!jk.nn