integer on Sun, 21 Oct 2001 02:36:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\

Claudia Westermann <media@ezaic.de>

http://www.sheherazade.org

>peut-etre demain, je comprends
>
>ca va ?

... in berlin and asked me if i have
an adress from you.
he would like to make an tv feature about you, maybe you are interested.
his name is

ca va ?

I've taken over the editorship of          , the
yearbook of the Composers Association of             . I'd quite like
to do an article on you and Ms Nezvanova for the        2001. Would
you be interested in writing an article documenting the rise of NN?
            tells me she's now the (sort of) director of STEIM!!!!

ca va ?

have been on vakantie
in belgium. awakened
to herds of cows echoing
over autumn-burnt hills.

ca va ?

01 young k!ng 4rom dze north uaz vanku!shd !n dze ukra!ne.

ca va ?