911tools.com on Mon, 15 Oct 2001 22:55:03 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Introducing the New 911tools.com

We are excited to introduce the new 911tools.com website.  For those of
you that are new to our site, we offer top quality Public Safety Gifts &
Gear for law enforcement, firefighters, EMS, Military, & more.

As a special, use coupon code "NEW" to receive $5 off your first order
(offer expires 10/3/01).

Also, receive a free small pocket keychain knife with your order.  See
site for details.

Check out our site @ www.911tools.com

To be removed from the 911tools list, reply to this message and type
"remove" as the ONLY word in the subject line.