Lachlan Brown on Fri, 12 Oct 2001 18:26:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: too many mails?

> would it be possible for you to send fewer messages to nettime?
>
> cheers,
>
> ----- Forwarded
>
> From: "Lachlan Brown" <lachlan@london.com>
> To: nettime-l@bbs.thing.net
> Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 14:00:45 -0500
> Subject: Fwd: The American Constitution is in Danger
>
> >The American Constitution is in danger.
>  <...>

Yes, of course, I am in part responding to replies to my posts to Nettime and elsewhere. 'So Far So Good' X3 was an error - trouble with a web based email account. Apols. Under normal circumstances I wouldn't write at all to Nettime except for an occasional publication notice but we are in an extraordinary moment, it's clear theres a coup, and these posts have seemed necessary.

Lachlan