chunpai on Fri, 12 Oct 2001 07:51:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Stable Temperature Shoes

Dear sir/madm,

We can supply stable temperature shoes. This is a sort of high-tech new
products. This shoe was made used a sort of high-tech material not used
any battery, it can intelligentize to keep stable temperature 30℃ in the
shoe. If you are interest in this sort of high-tech warm shoes, please
contact us ASAP.

Also we supply multifarious other shoes, you can see them by clicking below:
http://www.chunpai.com/first-english.htm

Best regards.

Mr. Long Tan     ( Satrap )
GUILIN LINGUI SHENGPING XIAOXUE BAMBOO & WOOD MANUFACTORY
( LINGUI OFFICE OF GUILIN TEXTILES IMPORTS/EXPORTS CORP. )
Address: No. 229 Rongshan Road, Lingui, Guilin, Guangxi, China
Tel: +86-773-5592687
Fax: +86-773-5592687
E-mail: chunpai@public.glptt.gx.cn
Web Site: www.chunpai.com/first-english.htm