jonathan jay on Tue, 9 Oct 2001 23:23:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Gee-W to Uncle Dick, "Hey is my GPS working yet?" (fwd)

Anthrax 'Outbreak' in Tabloid Newsroom
======================================

The 'funniest' (if anything about it is funny at all) thing about this story is
the idea that you could get anthrax from buying the Tabloid itself... 1.howmany
million copies? Will sales go up, or will they *plummet*

Meanwhile, the antrax death (murder?) of *one person* seems nearly perfectly
designed to place the highest conceivable mass-psychic-terror multipier, with
the biggest media splash for the smallest 'outbreak' conceivable, by placing it
directly into the newsroom of one of the most retarded mass media publications
in america.  ELVIS LIVES!

Has anyone noticed just how media-savvy this Osama bin Laden is?  Great timing
on the video release yesterday... and from *Quatar* This bodes well fro the kind
of press coverage we can expect from the WTO meeting coming up in December.

And on the Domestic Terror Front
================================

MEANWHILE, back in the REALWORLD, freshly sworn in by coup-flunky OSAMA BIN
CLARENCETHOMAS is OSAMA BIN TOMRIDGE, the new Homeland (reich)  Defence
Minister.  A posistion no dougbt freshly concocted by everyones favorite evil
mastermind: OSAMA BIN DICKCHENEY... now in a secure bunker.

The former GOP Governor of Pennsylvania has moved forward to immeadiatly impose,
consolidate, and add his grip to the _domestic_ reins of terror.  Today Reich...
er Homeland Defence Minister OSAMA BIN TOMRIDGE announced the creation of yet
another new re-hire from the previous BUSH-the-elder administration, the new
_Cyber_Reich Furor Dick Soinso who will now personally read your email _before_
you do, to make sure you don't read (or send) anything nasty about the Global
War on Terror.

The slippery slope is greased with more heapings of lies as now his targets are
not terrorists, but *HACKERS*.  Since when did they blow up anything?
Terrorist highjackers, cyber-terrorists, hacker-kids... they all just blur
together, don't they... http://www.net-security.org/text/articles/tool.shtml

No?  Can you smell the Global Police State yet?  Nothing
new here you say?  What about the 1st ammendment you may inquire...
and slowly the frogs are coming to a boil.

Introducing the new GPS: Global Police State
Also in this update on the US/UK led GPS (Global Police State) we now add
*peaceful domestic protest* to the list of non-permissable activities.  We are
now seeing in *NATO MEMBER STATE* Turkey, thousands of armed police assemble
BEFORE citizens could peacefully protest, ready to BEAT and TORTURE their
citizens to PRECLUDE THEM from expressing themselves.

With the US & UK's stated policy to MURDER and BOMB into compliance the Taliban
in Afganistan as a means to fast-forward the present crisis of WESTERN CAPITAL'S
GLOBAL ASSUALT on DEMOCRACY and INDIGINOUS PEOPLE everywhere, things are not
looking good.  Of course the velvet gloves are still on inside the western
capital economies but now cutting edge deathtechnology is revealed on the
frontlines of control, particularly in politically unstable regions of the world
where we prop up unpopular regimes in order to maintain stability while we
extract the 'spice' that bends time and folds space on this planet: petroleum.

Welcome to the new millenium.

When will YOU stand up against empire?

resistance is furtile,
--