integer on Tue, 9 Oct 2001 09:20:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] [ot] [!nt] \n2+0\

00.

>We'd also like to run the=20
>
>242.wto + 242.wto2 - 1 pipeting set. nato.0+55 modular video streaming =
>objekts
>242.404 - 242.broca and 242.microsoft kompatible internet + local file =
>processing=20
>242.nasdaq - stock quotes for nato.0+55.modular.
>242.qtfx - realtime quicktime effekts.
>242.rekord.rna - ultra flexible realtime video + audio rekording via =
>nato.0+55.msp + NATO.RNA=20
>
>Our opera, like any good opera, deals with greed, love, lust for power =
>and manipulation of world currency/stock markets.

needle the tension.inspiration is elastik.
i can only applaud billboards + shopping bags.

>We'd love to have the =
>speech synthesizer spouting off market quotes and world news from the =
>internet while the video shows the markets as our "ceo-character" sings =
>his aria on greed to our lead, "the godmachine."

architecture clothes the body. its struktur is horizontal.
how does one unbalance a body.

by photographing it.

>Act one

the body of a soul is a grocery bag.

       |1|

           |2|

                |2|

                     |4|

                          |5|

>of the show =
>goes up in June.  This is our thesis project.  If it goes well, and we =
>get funded,

i dont believe in viktims.
you should shop.
i dont believe in viktimx.
i believe others are viktimx.

you.are responsible for kissing the future.

>we'll

strew thousands of seeds every where.
perhaps 1 shall sprout. this is extravagance.
it dances bezier curves around destitute efficiency.

>put up

the body would be freer without clothes but ___...
we are attracted to things that are mysterious. to mysticism.

>the whole show next year, and will definitely =
>use that funding to purchase the full licenses to your products.  =
>Credit, where it's due!

fists are feminine.

>Anyhow we're hoping

its oke to think again.

>Many thanks for making such good stuff for us to use,

you are so cute.
i.m going 2 break your heart in 2
because everybody knows

  dont

       like

living alone

dolls are the soul + frustration.

dolls are suspended from flimsy threads.
it mirrors life.

     kl!!!!p

it's over.

we are happy to leave it at that.
of course. in our experience - no.

it doesnt mean at times you do not forget it. and dream.

02.

>do you have addtl info.data re: piesa +?

it's a poetic/militant text about death penalty in the US, and more
generally relationship with death of occidental people, called
"Huntsville, l'ordre du monde". It will take place in the Theatre
Gerard Philippe in St-Denis, close to Paris (sorry there's no
website).

04.

nn in konzert in moscow - november.dezember.

                                             n      n

                             n      n
                                                  v3kt0r.r2!n - ztra!ng !n 2 dze z!ngular!t!

-

Netochka Nezvanova    - karesz!ng dze vektor!szd 4th d!menz!on.
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST   desire free.
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478