10.10.10.10 on Sun, 7 Oct 2001 02:04:50 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Money Maker! (as seen on TV)

DO NOT DELETE IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THIS.  THIS IS A ONE
TIME MAILING.
This program is for real. And it works no matter which
country you live in (read the testimonials

at the end of this message). Read on and you will be
convinced. It would only take 2 minutes.

Dear Friends & Future Millionaire:

AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV:
Making over half million dollars every 4 to 5 months
from your home for an investment of only $25

U.S. Dollars expense one time

Step by Step Instructions are enclosed to insure your
success with this program. Please take the

2 minutes it takes to read this letter.

THANK'S TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET !

BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR!!!

Before you say ''Bull'', please read the following.
This is the letter you have been hearing

about on the news lately. Due to the popularity of
this letter on the Internet, a national weekly

news program recently devoted an entire show to the
investigation of this program described

below, to see if it really can make people money. The
show also investigated whether or not the

program was legal.

Their findings proved once and for all that there are
''absolutely NO Laws prohibiting the

participation in the program and if people can -follow
the simple instructions, they are bound to

make some mega bucks with only $25 out of pocket
cost''. DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY

& RESPECT THIS PROGRAM HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY
WORKING BETTER THAN EVER.

You are supplying information for a small fee- People
will request from you copies of all reports

many times over. This is a cash business better than a
Mc ee D.!!!!!
Each report will give you the information you will
need to succeed.

This is what one had to say: '' Thanks to this
profitable opportunity. I was approached many

times before but each time I passed on it. I am so
glad I finally joined just to see what one

could expect in return for the minimal effort and
money required. To my astonishment, I received

total $610,470.00 in 21 weeks, with money still coming
in''. Pam Hedland, Fort Lee, New Jersey.

Here is another testimonial: ''' this program has been
around for a long time but I never

believed in it. But one day when I received this again
in the mail I decided to gamble my $25 on

it. I followed the simple instructions and walaa .....
3 weeks later the money started to come

in. First month I only made $240.00 but the next 2
months after that I made a total of

$290,000.00. So far, in the past 8 months by
re-entering the program, I have made over

$710,000.00 and I am playing it again. The key to
success in this program is to follow the simple

steps and NOT change anything.'' More testimonials
later but first,

================ PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE
REFERENCE ==========

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you would like to make at least $500,000 every 4 to
5 months easily and comfortably, please

read the following...THEN READ IT AGAIN and AGAIN !!!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION BELOW AND YOUR FINANCIAL
DREAMS WILL COME TRUE, GUARANTEED!

INSTRUCTIONS:

================
Order all 5 reports shown on the list below
=================

For each report, send $5 CASH, THE NAME & NUMBER OF
THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING and YOUR E-MAIL

ADDRESS to the person whose name appears ON THAT LIST
next to the report. MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN

ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE TOP LEFT CORNER in case of
any mail problems.

===
When you place your order, make sure you order each of
the 5 reports. You will need all 5 reports

so that you can save them on your computer and resell
them. YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5=$25.00.

===
Within a few days you will receive, vie e-mail, each
of the 5 reports from these 5 different

individuals. Save them on your computer so they will
be accessible for you to send to the 1,000's

of people who will order them from you. Also make a
floppy of these reports and keep it on your

desk in case something happen to your computer.

===
IMPORTANT __ DO NOT alter the names of the people who
are listed next to each report, or their

sequence on the list, in any way other than what is
instructed below in step '' 1 through 6 '' or

you will lose out on majority of your profits. Once
you understand the way this works, you will

also see how it does not work if you change it.
Remember, this method has been tested, and if you

alter, it will NOT work !!! People have tried to put
their friends/relatives names on all five

thinking they could get all the money. But it does not
work this way. Believe us, we all have

tried to be greedy and then nothing happened. So Do
Not try to change anything other than what is

instructed. Because if you do, it will not work for
you. Remember, honesty reaps the reward!!!

1.... After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this
advertisement and REMOVE the name & address

of the person in REPORT # 5. This person has made it
through the cycle and is no doubt counting

their fortune.

2.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 4 down TO
REPORT # 5.

3.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 3 down TO
REPORT # 4.

4.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 2 down TO
REPORT # 3.

5.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 1 down TO
REPORT # 2

6.... Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT # 1
Position.

PLEASE MAKE SURE you copy every name & address
ACCURATELY!

**** Take this entire letter, with the modified list
of names, and save it on your computer. DO

NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES.

Save this on a disk as well just in case if you lose
any data. To assist you with marketing your

business on the internet, the 5 reports you purchase
will provide you with invaluable marketing

information which includes how to send bulk e-mails
legally, where to find thousands of free

classified ads and much more. There are 2 Primary
methods to get this venture going:
METHOD # 1: BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see
how it goes, and we will assume You and

those involved send out only 5,000 e-mails each. Let's
also assume that the mailing receive only

a 0.2% response (the response could be much better but
lets just say it is only 0.2%. Also many

people will send out hundreds of thousands e-mails
instead of only 5,000 each). Continuing with

this example, you send out only 5,000 e-mails.

With a 0.2% response, that is only 10 orders for
report # 1. Those 10 people responded by sending

out 5,000 e-mail each for a total of 50,000. Out of
those 50,000 e-mails only 0.2% responded with

orders.

That's=100 people responded and ordered Report # 2.

Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails each for a
total of 500,000 e-mails.
The 0.2% response to that is 1000 orders for Report #
3.

Those 1000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a
total of 5 million e-mails sent out.
The 0.2% response to that is 10,000 orders for Report
#4.

Those 10,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a
total of 50,000,000 (50 million) e-mails.
The 0.2% response to that is 100,000 orders for Report
# 5
THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH=$500,000.00 (half
million).

Your total income in this example is: 1..... $50 +
2..... $500 + 3.....$5,000 + 4..... $50,000 +

5..... $500,000 ........ Grand Total=$555,550.00

NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE
OUT THE WORST POSSIBLE RESPONSES AND NO

MATTER HOW YOU CALCULATE IT, YOU WILL STILL MAKE A LOT
OF MONEY !

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE
ORDERING OUT OF 5,000 YOU MAILED TO. Dare to

think for a moment what would happen if everyone or
half or even one 4th of those people mailed

100,000 e-mails each or more? There are over 150
million people on the Internet worldwide and

counting. Believe me, many people will do just that,
and more!

METHOD # 2 : BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
Advertising on the net is very very inexpensive and
there are hundreds of FREE places to

advertise. Placing a lot of free ads on the Internet
will easily get a larger response. We

strongly suggest you start with Method # 1 and add
METHOD # 2 as you go along. For every $5 you

receive, all you must
do is e-mail them the Report they ordered. That's it.
Always provide same day service on all

orders.

This will guarantee that the e-mail they send out,
with your name and address on it, will be

prompt because they can not advertise until they
receive the report.

====================== AVAILABLE
REPORTS====================

ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY. Notes:
Always send $5 cash (U.S. CURRENCY) for each

Report. Checks NOT accepted. Make sure the cash is
concealed by wrapping it in at least 2 sheets

of paper. On one of those sheets of paper, Write the
NUMBER & the NAME of the Report you are

ordering, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS and your name and postal
address.

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW :
REPORT # 1 : ''The Insider's Guide to Advertising for
Free on the Net''
Order Report # 1 from:

David Keith
1830 E Parks Hwy, Ste A-113
Wasilla, AK 99654-7377
REPORT # 2 : ''The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk
e-mail on the Net''
Order Report # 2 from :

Teresita Santos
1-7 Row House Rawis
Don Bosco, Tondo Manila
Philippines 1012

REPORT # 3 : ''The Secret to Multilevel marketing on
the net''
Order Report # 3 from:

Bianca Elaine
c/o Joy Casanova
35 India St., Better Living Subd.
Paranaque City
Philippines 1711

REPORT # 4 : ''How to become a millionaire utilizing
MLM & the Net''
Order Report # 4 from:

Kris H. Webber
Sankt Hansgade 24,3th.
Copenhagen 2200
Denmark

REPORT # 5 : ''HOW TO SEND 1 MILLION E-MAILS FOR
FREE''
Order Report # 5 from:

J Profit
P.O.Box 38333
Greensboro,NC 27438-8333
USA

$$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

=== If you do not receive at least 10 orders for
Report #1 within 2 weeks, continue sending

e-mails until you do.

=== After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks
after that you should receive 100 orders or

more for REPORT # 2. If you did not, continue
advertising or sending e-mails until you do.

=== Once you have received 100 or more orders for
Report # 2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the system

is already working for you, and the cash will continue
to roll in ! THIS IS IMPORTANT TO

REMEMBER: Every time your name is moved down  on the
list, you are placed in front of a different

report.

You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which
report people are ordering from you. IF YOU

WANT TO GENERATE MORE INCOME SEND ANOTHER BATCH OF
E-MAILS AND START THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN.

There is NO LIMIT to the income you can generate from
this business !!!

FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS
PROGRAM:
You have just received information that can give you
financial freedom for the rest of your life,

with NO RISK and JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT. You can
make more money in the next few weeks and

months than you have ever imagined.

Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED.
Do Not change it in anyway. It works exceedingly well
as it is now. Remember to e-mail a copy of

this exciting report after you have put your name and
address in Report #1 and moved others to #2

...........# 5 as instructed above. One of the people
you send this to may send out 100,000 or

more e-mails and your name will be on every one of
them. Remember though, the more you send out

the more potential customers you will reach. So my
friend, I have given you the ideas,

information, materials and opportunity to become
financially independent. IT IS UP TO YOU NOW!

==================== MORE
TESTIMONIALS======================

'' My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody and I live in
Chicago. I am an accountant with a major U.S.

Corporation and I make pretty good money. When I
received this program I grumbled to Jody about

receiving ''junk mail''. I made fun of the whole
thing, spouting my knowledge of the population

and percentages involved. I ''knew'' it wouldn't work.
Jody totally ignored my supposed

intelligence and few days later she jumped in with
both feet. I made merciless fun of her, and

was ready to lay the old ''I told you so'' on her when
the thing didn't work. Well, the laugh was

on me! Within 3 weeks she had received 50 responses.
Within the next 45 days she had received

total $ 147,200.00 ........... all cash! I was
shocked. I have joined Jody in her ''hobby''.

Mitchell Wolf M.D., Chicago, Illinois
'' Not being the gambling type, it took me several
weeks to make up my mind to participate in

this plan. But conservative that I am, I decided that
the initial investment was so little that

there was just no way that I wouldn't get enough
orders to at least get my money back''. '' I was

surprised when I found my medium size post office box
crammed with orders. I made $319,210.00 in

the first 12 weeks. The nice thing about this deal is
that it does not matter where people live.

There simply isn't a better investment with a faster
return and so big''. Dan Sondstrom, Alberta,

Canada
'' I had received this program before. I deleted it,
but later I wondered if I should have given

it a try. Of course, I had no idea who to contact to
get another copy, so I had to wait until I

was e-mailed again by someone else.........11 months
passed then it luckily came again...... I

did not delete this one! I made more than $490,000 on
my first try and all the money came within

22 weeks''. Susan De Suza, New York, N.Y.
'' It really is a great opportunity to make relatively
easy money with little cost to you. I

followed the simple instructions carefully and within
10 days the money started to come in. My

first month I made $ 20,560.00 and by the end of third
month my total cash count was $

362,840.00. Life is beautiful, Thanx to internet''.
Fred Dellaca, Westport, New Zealand

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD
TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM!

If you have any questions of the legality of this
program, contact the Office of Associate

Director for Marketing Practices, Federal Trade
Commission, Bureau of Consumer Protection,

Washington, D.C.
============================THE
END=========================

***
This message is in compliance with U.S. Federal
requirements for commercial e-mail proposed in

Bill S.630 CAN SPAM Act of 2001 Section 5, Paragraph
(a), (3), and Section 5, Paragraph (5)(c)

passed by the 107th>U.S. Senate and cannot be
considered SPAM since it includes both a physical

mailing address and remove mechanism.
***

This is a one time mailing- If you would like to be
removed from all of our mailing databases

reply to: RecessionBusters@yahoo.com  Please put REMOVE  in the
subject line. This is an Automatic remove

system and you will never receive mail from our server
again. We update daily M-F. We use mail

opt-in list provided by Internet Marketing Services.
Our list come from E-maz-contest- and other

resources- If our mailing found you and offended you
in any way please except our apologies.