clement Thomas - pavu.com on Mon, 1 Oct 2001 07:16:21 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: RHIZOME_RAW: Sugar in Your Gas Tank

are you kidding ?

this is a great song !

but, well, of course, who am i to criticize me who
never met Roy Orbison and eard of him
never met Jesus Christ and eard of him
never met Paul Westerberg and eard of him
never met Burl Ives and eard of him

--
OG

Terrence Kosick a *crit :