Patrick Lichty on Thu, 27 Sep 2001 04:21:03 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: RHIZOME_RAW: HOW CAN YOU MAKE ART THIS WAY?

There are pieces of work that I am currently working on that will incorporate
reflections on the 9/11 events and imagery, but I am not applying for grants to
complete it, nor will I be actively seeking exhibition venues for it.

I am unsure that even though this body of work may be of a good size, and may
take up a significant amount of time, I am unsure of the context under which it
may be seen, if at all until time creates a more stable cultural context.