real on Wed, 26 Sep 2001 15:30:13 +0200 (CEST)

Re: RHIZOME_RAW: Re: [Nettime-bold] net-art.org hold for ransom

after the domainspeculators that just bought domainsnames for
speculation, it's probably time for the petty domainhijackers.
ready to buy domains that are not re-newed fast enough. it's ofcourse
quite a cheap investment especially when you know what you're buying.
to know which domains are expired, check commercial sites like
http://www.dailyexpireddomains.com/
http://expireddomains.freeservers.com/

some know recent cases of not in time renewed sites:
norton.com see http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/56/21841.html
rhizome.net
net-art.org