Life in Africa on Wed, 26 Sep 2001 02:40:08 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Africa Speaks - 25 September 2001

From: "Africa Speaks Initiative"
<africa-speaks-subscribe@topica.com>

Dear Mr. Bush, I am living in Uganda and I know about what
happened in the US, for two of my friends died that day. I
know this letter won't make much of a difference but still I
think you should know what I feel. I greatly sympathise for
those ...
25Sep01: Kristina Moller - Pupil - Uganda
http://lifeinafrica.com/africa_speaks/from/kristinam.html

It is a very terrible thing to have happened to American
people. Terrorists should stop attacking nations, tribes
religions whatsoever. As the American President said, let
all the terrorists be wiped out and they stand to be tried
but great ...
25Sep01: Atim Rose - Banker - Uganda
http://lifeinafrica.com/africa_speaks/from/atimroseu.html

I think what some most Africans think about the America war
is to try try all means in our hands to s and stop it. May
be our voices shall be heard. War will not solve American's
problem but forgiveness and proper justice will. If world
war iii ...
25Sep01: Peninah Atukunda - Business woman - Uganda
http://lifeinafrica.com/africa_speaks/from/peninahat.html

I for one I don not support that America starts a war, for
the following reasons. As I know America is one of the super
power country and the moment she starts a war, many
countries especially Afghanistan and African countries shall
suffer ...
25Sep01: Mukasa Ben Kayondo. - Driver - Uganda
http://lifeinafrica.com/africa_speaks/from/mukasaben.html

My view is that America should not go ahead with war. I
would prefer America to halt war, because if war starts all
of us are going to suffer and is it a must that people die?
My request is that US should forgive the terrorist because
even if they ...
25Sep01: Baseme - Selfemployed - Uganda
http://lifeinafrica.com/africa_speaks/from/basemeuga.html

According to me I want America to strike the terrorist right
now so that human destiny is protected. I believe it is not
about religion. There is no religion, which allows killing.
America should start the war now so that these anti-people
25Sep01: Ssalongo Fred - Unemployed - Uganda
http://lifeinafrica.com/africa_speaks/from/ssalongof.html

WAR. The definition of War is that it is a destruction of
people's life and their belongings. For example in Uganda we
had it in 1979 & 1986 where people lost their lives and it
disorganized their plans. What America should do is to look
for the ...
25Sep01: Kimera Augustine - Farmer - Uganda
http://lifeinafrica.com/africa_speaks/from/kimeraaug.html

Join the Africa Speaks Initiative discussion list:
mailto:africa-speaks-subscribe@topica.com

More Info: http://LifeInAfrica.com/africa_speaks

The Life in Africa Foundation
PO Box 28825, Kampala, Uganda http://LifeInAfrica.com