pius jokos on Tue, 25 Sep 2001 18:47:06 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] URGENT PROPOSAL

ATTN; THE PRESIDENT/ CEO.

FROM:PIUS JOKOS
TEL:+27-83-421-9606
FAX:+27-82-548-5084
E-mail:piusjokos@yahoo.com

                BUSINESS PROPOSAL

I know you will be surprised to receive this letter. I
am pius jokos, the only Son of General DONALD
jokos who was killed during a bloody shoot out that
almost took the lives of 24 cols and Generals
including the life of the late President of the
Democratic Republic of Congo (D.R.C) LATE LAURENT
KABILA.I got your contact through the South Africa
Information Exchange(S.A.I.E)regarding your
trustworthy, as such I decided to ask for your
assistance to transfer some money out of South Africa
into your personal or company account.

Before my father’s death, he was the General in charge
of Arms and Ammunition purchase for the Democratic
Republic of Congo Armed Forces. And in his “WILL” he
specifically drew my attention to the sum of US$20.5
(Twenty million five hundred thousand united states
dollars) which he deposited in a Private Security and
Finance Company in South Africa.

    IN FACT MY FATHER SAID IN HIS “WILL” AND I QUOTE.

“My Beloved Son, I wish to draw your attention to the
sum of US$20.5 million which I deposited in a Private
Security and Finance Company in JOHANNESSBURG SOUTH
AFRICA. Life being unpredictable especially in the
Military. Incase of anything tomorrow please do take
care of your Mother and your Sister and also make sure
they do not lack anything”.

>From the above, you will understand that the lives and
the future of my family depend on this money, as such,
I will be very grateful if you can assist us. We are
now leaving in South Africa as Political Asylum
Seekers and the Financial laws of Republic of South
Africa do not allow Asylum Seekers certain Financial
rights to such huge amount of money . In view of this,
I cannot invest this money here in Africa, hence my
asking you to assist me transfer this money out of
South Africa to your own personal or Company Account
overseas for investment purposes.

For your efforts my family is willing to offer you 20%
of the total money, while 5% will be put aside for
local and international expenses incurred during the
transaction and the balance I intend to invest in
profitable ventures in your Country or elsewhere you
may advise.Please note that this transaction is 100%
RISK FREE the major thing i demand from you is
absolute assurance that the money will be safe when
transferred to your Account.

Finally, modalities on how to transfer this money will
be discussed once a genuine interest from you is
shown.

Thanks and God bless you as we wait for your immediate
reply.

Best regards,

PIUS JOKOS.