Alan Sondheim on Tue, 25 Sep 2001 09:25:31 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] (announcer) Recent Work on 2 cdroms

-

Recent Work on 2 cdroms

Folder PATH listing
Volume serial number is 0006FE80 0000:0000
C:\MIAMI
    MIAMI.txt  recent writings on miami before i arrived
    miami1.jpg   1,10,11,13,and the other jpgs from the
    miami10.jpg  videos: nude welcomings, languor, as if
    miami11.jpg  azure and alan were waiting for you,
    miami13.jpg  under a harsh/violent sun
    miami19.wav  this music of burying and retrieval
    miami2.jpg
    miami23.wav  music of hysteric beat going nowhere
    miami3.jpg
    miami4.jpg
    miami41.wav  music of burying and retrieval
    miami5.jpg
    miami6.jpg
    miami7.jpg
    miami9.jpg
    miami97.mov  movie looking in from outside and
    miami98.mov  movie walking down a dark street and
    miami99.mov  movie questioning one susan graham

No subfolders exist

Folder PATH listing
Volume serial number is 0006FE80 0000:0000
C:\VOYAGE
|   BORDER.MOV  interior talk to camera, azure sleeping, one feedback
|   GLADE.MOV  of stripping in a glade, of posing, of confusion
|   GLADE1.JPG  glade images of alan and azure, the posturing,
|   GLADE10.JPG  profusion of insects, spiders, gaunt backdrop to
|   GLADE2.JPG  lack of ideas penetrated by remnants of a wounded
|   GLADE3.JPG  or violated natural order
|   GLADE4.JPG
|   GLADE5.JPG
|   GLADE6.JPG
|   GLADE7.JPG
|   GLADE8.JPG
|   GLADE9.JPG
|   HER.TXT  not being anywhere, cinema, cinema
|   LOOK.MOV  we wander in the studio, no ideas but in skin
|   LOOKX.MOV  we have this text from the world of mathematics
|   PERFORM.MOV  i am his beautiful wife i perform for you
|   SECRET.MOV  this is the secret we will show you
|   VOYAGE.MOV  the voyage by alan sondheim in miami going nowhere
|   WELCOME.MOV  naked, i am alan sondheim's beautiful wife, look, look
|   WRITING.TXT  all the philosophy writing itself in the world
|   FILM.MOV  of the border movie, the original black and white scratched
|   HELLO.MOV  old form of welcome.mov, hello hello hello
|   LOOKXX.MOV  warped look of mathesis collapsed
|   miami17.wav  my energy fast electric sound south beach fury guitar
|   susangra.jpg  of susan graham a solitary image
|   miami.mov  rework of the susan graham movie from first cdrom
|   miami2.mov  rework of rework of the susan graham movie
|   5184.mov  of the moment of these dead, remnant sound, destroyed film
|   wtc.mov of the name lost everywhere in the terror

\---STATE
        CAROLINA.JPG  from brooklyn to miami, naked in the car
        FLORIDA.JPG  leaving one state and entering another
        GEORGIA.JPG  over and over again, all this welcoming
        NCARO.JPG  and exposure, the languor of sexual
        NCARO2.JPG  disaffiliation as if you could have us,
        NCARO3.JPG  as if this were the best of all worlds,
        SCARO.JPG  forgetting the dark shadow, the uneasy
        SCARO2.JPG  sircumstances, as if there were control
        SCARO3.JPG  or lack of pleasure in the heat, you
        SCARO4.JPG  ignore the words, worlds, gestures, look
        VIRGINI2.JPG  hard at the anatomy, it looks back at you,
        VIRGINIA.JPG  we are all rising

==