kelly davis on Thu, 20 Sep 2001 07:42:13 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> Stockhausen: WTC attack is "biggest artwork of all times"

it is sad to think that some people would believe the media, before
stockhausen.
a man that is caring and would never hurt a fly.
his words have been twisted, as the media often does.
don't spread fuel to the fire that the media wants to forever keep aflame.
haven't we learned to care for each other, as well as,
to investigate what we believe, just a little bit more since the WTC
incident and many others?

love kelly