Florian Cramer on Wed, 19 Sep 2001 12:41:46 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> Richard Stallman: Thousands dead, millions deprived of civil liberties?

Am Tue, 18.Sep.2001 um 16:06:38 +0200 schrieb Florian Cramer:
> Thousands dead, millions deprived of civil liberties?
>
> By Richard Stallman

Follow-up to this posting: I wrote a German translation of
this text which is temporarily available at
<http://userpage.fu-berlin.de/~cantsin/stallman_deutsch.txt>.

Richard would like it to be peer-reviewed/proof-read by a native English
speaker who also reads German before I put it officially into
circulation.

If native English speakers on Nettime could help, I would very much
appreciate it!

Florian

--
http://userpage.fu-berlin.de/~cantsin/homepage/