Marko Maglich on Tue, 18 Sep 2001 21:20:52 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: one more thing

I would have taken off my suit and glasses to reveal my terrifying muscular body and charged them, reducing all 8 to a pulp with my amazing strength and wit within seconds.

>>> ivo@reporters.net 09/18/01 03:57PM >>>
Yes. Apparently - the terrorists presented themselves as regular
hijackers. Hi, we are your friendly kidnappers. We have a bomb on
a plane, but we don't mean harm. Just remain calm and we shall
leave as soon as our demands are met. Only in the case of the
fourth plane - where some passengers learned over the cell phone
about the other three hijacked planes crashing into buildings, they
realized that something was wrong with those hijackings. And they
acted. All power to them. Too bad that none of them was train pilot.
Although I think the hijacker drove the plane to the ground whe he
saw the plan was unravelling. Only someone with a sick mind
could imagine where the planes heading for WTC were going. I
would, since I have a sick, conspiratorial, mind, be suspicious -
because hijackers do not regularly pilot the planes themselves -
that would raise a flag with me. Then if the plane would fly at a low
altitude, that would be another alarm. I would try to engage
hijackers in conversation, probing them for their demands. And,
since they were not armed with firearms, I think that passengers
would be able to overtake them in all 4 planes, if they thought what
was on their minds.

ivo