integer on Mon, 17 Sep 2001 20:50:29 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] on the other hand much as before - i am ultra comfortable with you

patrick lichty

>> I have been fortunate,

amen

>> as I do not live in New York, Belgrade, or many of the
>> hot spots of the world (but many of my friends do), although I have seen the
>> pain that change to the mortal coil affords.  I can't even begin to speak at
>> the level that those who live in Manhattan on the events that took place
>> there.  However, The events of last week make me realize that if only for a
>> while (hopefully) that the cultural playing field has been stretched at
>> near-asymptotic angles, and in light of all this, we are made to be seen as
>> small as we truly are.

patrick - 01 of my very verdi + lovely friends opined - patrick sounds like a priest.

most xyz do this. e.g. marc garrett. it is su ff ocating.
like living with 90 year oldz.  bleaaah. it is how syndicate felt when administered by xyz.
like living with 90 year oldz.  bleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

dostojevski wishes for you to listen to his toothache in the `underground`. over + over + over + over.

henry miller sagt - may as well have compassion for the moon. [it _also suffered a great deal when it was born]

werner herzog is offering you a gift - his film `stroszek`

nn - watch it!!!!!

godard adds - when hear the word culture
              the hitlerien used to pull out their pistols.
              americans pull out their checkbookx.

when i tell 2 you 70 percent of americans are in pain
= do so 4 i wish 4 u 2 healthy become.

>we are made to be seen as
>small as we truly are.

you speak for _your _self!

do i kontradikt _my _self +?
very well then. i am large.

       "gaia is not our mother. she kould be our daughter"

                                                             chaque matin j'attache moins de prix a l'intelligence

nn - strapped 2 01 coca-cola !v. show me compassion. en fakt - sing my praises!!!!

01 nn

>it's my birthday !
>

>1001 k!tez made ov muz!k + shoko + loveletterz
>
>nn.z uh!sperz = dze lovel!est uarfare
>ztor!ez u!th!n ztor!ez u!th!n ztor!ez = most eff!c!ent ueaponz, non +?

always merry + bright.

1001 oval tangoz.

    /_/
                          /
             \            \/       i should like to be a human plant
            \/       __
                    __/
                                   i will shed leaves in the shade
        \_\                        because i like stepping on bugs

Netochka Nezvanova                   nezvanova@eusocial.com
                                    http://www.eusocial.com
                                  http://www.biohakc.com
                                http://www.ggttctttat.com/!

   curbing the appetites of kr!!!!ketz since 1978

   n  r  .   5        !!!      http://steim.nl/leaves/petalz