Ivo Skoric on Sat, 15 Sep 2001 00:33:13 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] (Fwd) Speculation: Israel Knew!

This is interesting:

Decades after Pearl Harbor it came forth that certain elements of our
government knew what was going to happen and intentionally allowed the
attack to "surprise" us, because such a massacre was required to drag us
into WW2.

Israel is the only winner after this attack. Israel, who faced with a
previously intractable conflict now has the full understanding and
sympathy of an enraged superpower -- whose problems cast a media shadow
over the slaughter yet another dozen Palestinians, and the re-invasion of
Jenin & Jericho. (Before the deletion of the WTC, Israel invaded Jenin but
pulled out due to US pressure. Now afterwards, not two weeks later, they
roll their tanks right back into Jenin and take a second city as well,
expecting no outcry from the US in the current environment.)

Israel, who seems to offer their personal irritants, Hezbollah & Fatah &
Hussein, as the culprits of this unprecedented American holocaust, while
the evidence presented to the American people points 1000 miles away to
Osama Bin Laden!

I assert that future decades will reveal that Tel Aviv knew of this plot,
and typically would have warned Washington but this time chose not to, in
order to drag us into WW3. It forces us into finally resolving this issue,
which before the US committment to crush Jihad, loomed to threaten
Israel's existence.

(I say "WW3" not as hyperbole, but because if we take seriously Bush's
threat to treat supporting countries as harshly as the terror networks
themselves, it means NATO (+ Russia? + PRC? + India?) up against
Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria & Lebanon, Libya, and Sudan!)

I suspect it was Mossad who tipped off the White House to insure the
safety of the President. They wanted America mobilized but they didn't
need the full, murderous plot to unwind:

http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/politics/story.jsp?story=93993

Tel Aviv is better than Washington at stopping the Jihad teams in the US,
implies this creepy article:

http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe2/256/nation/Analysts_see_pause_in_uprising+.shtml

If my analysis is true there is no fear of further attacks on US soil.
Since the US is already inexorably committed to the elimination of Jihad,
enough information will be provided to Washington, or gained directly by
Washington, to defuse the teams operating in the US.

-----
A Nationalist is a Globalist who's city has been bombed.