geert lovink on Thu, 13 Sep 2001 02:08:21 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] geertogram

1. "Alex Burns" <alex.burns@disinfo.net>
Disinfo Roundtable: US Terrorist Bombings

2. Educause
Net Offer Both News and Comfort

3. Rhizome Net Art News
Attack On New York--'World Views' Residencies Lost

4. Steven Carlson" <steve@noweurope.com>
 ne #355: NYC, DC ... Europe?

5. "Digital Media Wire" <comments@digitalmediawire.com>
Akamai Co-founder and CTO Killed in World Trade Center Crash

6. Andy Carvin <acarvin@benton.org>
quick report from DC, new listserv for discussing attack

---