Peter van der Pouw Kraan on Wed, 12 Sep 2001 22:31:02 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Strange spam: Fwd: How you can help WTC victims. (BTW:Anti-spammers Support Bin Laden!)

Got this spam via an Hotmail mailadress. My first impression was that the
sender is serious and crazy, then I wondered if it could be intended as
sarcasm.
Or does it express a common way of thinking in the US?

>Subject: Fwd: How you can help WTC victims. (BTW: Anti-spammers Support
Bin Laden!)
>Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 21:58:24 +0200
>
>   >From: comments  >Reply-To:  >To: packin2  >Subject: How you can help
>WTC victims. (BTW: Anti-spammers Support Bin  >Laden!) >

 From

Peter van der Pouw Kraan (peter@xs4all.nl)