Nmherman on Wed, 12 Sep 2001 21:38:27 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] "Make a New Friend Today" for the Genius 2000 Network: 9-12-01

++

Fluxus Peace Action Against Terror, Number 0001

Go and make friends with a stranger today, wherever you live, in whatever
city.  Tell them why you are doing it--"an internet project against terror"
will suffice--and make it work.  Don't ask too much of the person, and ask
them not to ask too much of you.

Document your new friendship by contributing it to the Genius 2000 Conference
at http://www.geocities.com/genius-2000/Conference2001.html

I will host text documentation sent in email form on my site; if you have
pictures etc. please send url only.  Forward this email widely.

Make a new friend today,

Max Herman
The Genius 2000 Network
September 12, 2001