Nickolas Herman on Sat, 8 Sep 2001 04:54:16 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: RHIZOME_RAW: the neo-narrative OR 'the novel is no longer novel'

++

Max Herman has an especially unique education at the University of
Minnesota, (University of Minnesota Talented Youth Mathematics
Project/UMTYMP 1981-85), Oberlin College (The College of Labor), Cambridge
University UK Winter Term 1985, (refer to J.P. Casey of Gonville and Caius
College Cambridge UK), UW-Madison, SUNY-Binghamton, Syracuse University,
Refer to Tom Sherman and John Orentlicher, via Steve Cohan, English
Department Chair; SU Alumni Internet Workers Registry; Registrar of Many
Lists; etc.

Max Herman
Sept. 7, 2001
I hereby claim the domain name "SuperChess.Com" for the Genius 2000 Network
Art Empire Fund.