Jennifer Lyons on Thu, 6 Sep 2001 00:00:59 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Get your free credit card!

Title: Pfizer

Find out how many credit cards you can get through our instant online matching service. Our service is 100% Free with no hidden charges. So what are you waiting for!! Simply click the link above to start receiving Credit Card offers right away.

Sincerely,
Jennifer Lyons

What are you waiting for? Click Here!

The following message was sent to you as an opt-in subscriber to Escriptions. We will continue to bring you valuable offers on the products and services that interest you most. If you wish to unsubscribe please click here: Unsubscribe
_______________________________________________ Nettime-bold mailing list Nettime-bold@nettime.org http://www.nettime.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/nettime-bold