Pialorsi on Wed, 5 Sep 2001 11:05:42 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] The best solution

Dear Sir or Madam,

We are writing to you because we are looking for a cooperation with your Company: we produce plastic products like home items, home decoration items, kitchen accessories, plastic jugs, technical plastic items, elettromedical items, lighting fixtures, etc.

You can have a look at the web site

http://www.plastic-moulds.net

We would like to know if you want to give us the production of some plastic articles according to your specific needs. Please reply sending us back an e-mail at the address info@plastic-moulds.net or just reply to this e-mail

In order to understand better how to cooperate, could you kindly reply to our questions:

1) What kind of plastic products do you mainly produce today?

2) Do you need a third party to produce them?

3) What type of clients do you have?

4) Have you got any specific request?

Please reply soon sending us back this e-mail and specify the address where we have to send our material for an evaluation without any obligation from your side.

Thanks

Elena Bresciani

Pialorsi – Plastic Moulds

 International Marketing Office