jzrvhbft1t on Sun, 2 Sep 2001 02:27:36 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Save 50% on Premium Cigarettes

Buy premium cigarettes for up to 50% off.

Click Here to See the Savings!

Did you know that buying cigarettes on line from America's Discount Cigarettes you can save you up to 50%. We ship from the Seneca Indian Reservation which saves you having to pay most of those high State and Federal taxes on each pack. Here's an example of the saving you can expect...  Marboro Box Duty Free $22.00 a carton ..that's only $2.20 per pack!  Salem's $23.00 per carton ..that's only $2.30 per pack. Stop throwing money away.

Visit our site today and start saving today!

This email was sent to you because your email is part of a targeted opt-in list.  If you do not wish to receive further mailings, please click below and enter your email at the bottom of the page.  You may then rest-assured that you will never receive another email from us again.
UNSUBSCRIBE ME PLEASE
_______________________________________________ Nettime-bold mailing list Nettime-bold@nettime.org http://www.nettime.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/nettime-bold