king1969 on Tue, 24 Jul 2001 13:00:03 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] The Market is favoring some Oil & Gas Stocks

The major averages closed out the week on a positive note. The markets are
looking bullish and there are certain OTC companies which are coming into
favor, especially in the Oil and Gas sector. We recently saw TIDE run from
0.40 to 1.75 on heavy volume. That is a gain of over 300% in just two months
with additional upside very possible! We would like to present another Oil
and Gas company which we feel could have the same potential.

At this time - We bring you:

*** KING RESOURCES, INC. (OTC BB: KING) ***

Shares issued and outstanding 67,439,804 less 32,500,000 shares pending
retirement by CEO.

http://biz.yahoo.com/rf/010712/n1236800.html

Float: Est'd @ 10.525,000
52-week Range: $0.09 by $0.88
Last Trade: $0.18

The industrialized world has realized there really is a limited supply of oil and
gas. This is reflected in the current prices we now pay! These prices may well
hold for the next several years justifying exploration drilling for the first time
since the early 80s.

KING MAY REPRESENT AN EXCELLENT BUYING OPPORTUNITY WITH POTENTIAL FOR
SIGNIFICANT CAPITAL APPRECIATION IN 2001, BASED ON THE FOLLOWING FACTORS:

1. KING recently Acquired a Seismic Exploration Database!
In May, KING completed the acquisition of an exploration database with an
appraised value of $65 million (see May 11, 2001 8-K Report).

2. The Potential for World Class Oil Reserves in Gabon!
In February, King Resources announced that it had acquired 100% of Nescor
Energy Salsich Gabon, Ltd., subject to the agreement with Nescor Energy
Company, Ltd., which holds the 300,000 acre Salsich permit in Gabon.

* According to the company, potential reserves at Salsich are over one
billion barrels!

* According to the company, two structures that have been drilled and tested
have potential reserves of 80 million barrels!

3. Huge Land Position in Australia Targeting Coalbed Methane Gas!
On March 1st, KING announced that it had acquired an Authority to Prospect
covering approximately 470,000 acres in Queensland (Australia). The venture
is targeting coalbed methane gas deposits and will be operated by Queensland
Gas Company Limited.

4. KING resources chairman to retire company shares HUGE NEWS!

Very Bullish! >>> Read more:
http://biz.yahoo.com/rf/010712/n1236800.html

The Final Word:

According to a recent 8-K filing, the seismic database has an appraised
value of $65 million or about $1.62 per share. Can this price per share be
realized? I wouldn't want to waste your time with anymore facts. Put KING
on your radar screen now!

To SUBSCRIBE to the future announcements, Please click on this link and
hit send: mailto:dial35@uole.com?subject=INFO-KING

If you wish to be excluded from
inclusion any future mailings, please
use the link below
mailto:prime50@uol.com.co?subject=Exclude-KING

DISCLAIMER: ARI Network Services, Inc. (“ARI”) operates an e-mail delivery
service on behalf of securities issuers and publishers that publish information
about a company or the company’s securities. An affiliate of the issuer profiled
above has agreed to pay ARI 27,700 shares of the common stock of King Resources,
Inc. to circulate this report via electronic mail to addresses contained in ARI’s
database. IMPORTANT: To read full disclaimer click here: http://utenti.tripod.it/grasptr28/

dfr
sx

mbz/