integer on Sun, 22 Jul 2001 06:03:26 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] >"Battle of Seattle,"

as opposed to ____... united states - where it is legal right +?

>At the word suffering, Blackstar, an
>18-year-old anarchist from Denver,
>grimaced. "People between 16 and 22
>years old are pissed off as hell because
>in 15 to 20 years, the planet is going
>to be a fucking wasteland," he said. "So
>we don't want to be passive anymore.
>Those are old tactics for older times."

eksakt. make spasz 4 dze neu + !mprovd generaz!e.
but onl! dze beaut!fl 1nz oke +?

>Gandhi and Martin Luther King.

2 komikal chess figurines.

+

>Like Blackstar many come from a
>generation that has never seen
>nonviolent protest achieve real change.
>"Fear is a very important thing," says
>Rockstar, a 22-year-old anarchist from
>New York. "It's all we have in terms of
>power leverage. We don't have money to
>buy our politicians. If you don't have
>money, that's all you have."

= 1001 smiles

as all western life forms you do know what money is right +?

>>From everyone who walked away from the streets of Genoa today, and from
>our brother Carlo Giulliani who was gunned down for caring too much, the
>call is going out to the workers, the players and the carers of the
>world: the time has come to say: Ya Basta!. Enough is Enough. On Monday
>the workers of Italy are threatening to embark on a general strike in
>defiance of a global elite who think they can kill those who will not
>tow the party line.

basta.basta.  d'accord shall auto.join - since i have never been employed.
employment is for cowards da.

>And, the call is going out from Genoa to the people of every country on
>this planet. Join us, and down tools in solidarity with Carlo and and
>the millions who died alongside him, and demand that we finally set this
>planet

as 01 mediterranean bird i objekt to your taking over this planet.
and intend to fly against we.

>on the road to a genuine, inclusive democracy. Let the message go
>out to the world?s would be leaders that when they pulled the trigger,
>they signed their own death warrant.

 _  are you tall and healthy [when you are alone] as well +?

nn