Nmherman on Sat, 30 Jun 2001 01:21:33 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: <nettime> Entertainment Globalization Initiative

++

I agree with Mary-Lou, this is freaky bad shit.  I mean, two million years of
hell on earth bad.  I doubt if nn likes it either.  Eryk can't like it, can
he?  What about Brad, Alex, JD Keller, and Dan Schneider?  I doubt if anyone
likes it really.  They think it's a military necessity.

People just don't see all the metaphorical implications!!!!!!!!!!!

Max Herman
The Genius 2000 Network
http://www.geocities.com/genius-2000