Yukihiko Yoshida on Mon, 25 Jun 2001 13:06:27 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Telematrix Project

Hi list ----

This is Yukihiko YOSHIDA writing.

Now I am looking for infomation and webpage on "Telematrix" Project
by Roy Ascott.
I checked up CAiiA's site and wrote to him.
But there is no reply.

If anyone knows,please send it to me.

Now I am working in the fields of Image Database System and Cultural Studies.
I read book called "Visual Culture" by John A.Walker and Sarah Chaplin in
Japanese translation.
It was amazing.
I thought this project is one of further-going-project of my project.

Best Wishes from TOKYO

Yukihiko YOSHIDA

3 Elements of the world:   Joy / Fun / Love
--Yuk;-)iko YOSHIDA
Yukihiko YOSHIDA

Artist/Systems Humanist/Generalist
Keio University,Graduate School for Media and Governance
Japanese Society for Dance Research
Project Xanadu : working as an assistant
The moderator of Dance Mailing List:
       <http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~yukihiko/danceml.html>
Citizen of World
e-mail address : yukihiko@sfc.keio.ac.jp
                 yukihiko@xanadu.net
webpage: http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~yukihiko/
closest fax number: <:none>
Travel Path:<none>
currnet physical location:<tokio,kanagawa,fujisawa>
PGP Key <not ready yet>
trans(c) Yukihiko Yoshida 2001