Gilberto Cutrupi on Fri, 8 Jun 2001 16:25:10 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Bush Push Flash Bash

Hi all, here at Greenpeace we've been quite busy recently showing our
concerns for the recent position of the US administration on Climate Change
and missile defense.

We thought that maybe an interesting way to promote the campaign was to
give some edgy creative input to it. And we called it "Bush Push Flash
Bash".

We are asking all the flash/shockwave developers who want to contribute to
the campaign to do a short animation that we'll promote from greenpeace.org
(we'll include the credits...).

For details about the animation (you guessed the subject, right? ;-) go to
http://cybercentre.greenpeace.org/t/s/991930676/index_html

For questions, e-mail me.

Ciao,
Gillo