John Sinclair on Thu, 31 May 2001 01:32:39 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: ::fibreculture:: Possible virus

I got the same warning yesterday, from Spain, followed by another posting to say
it was a hoax - like most virus warnings.

John Sinclair.

Phil Graham wrote:

> I received the following email and subsequently found the file on my computer.
>
> I'm not sure whether this is spam or what. Has anybody heard anything about
> it?
>
> The file I found was created in April of this year.
>
> Regards,
> Phil

begin:vcard
n:Sinclair;John
tel;fax:(61 3) 9688 4324
tel;home:(61 3) 9486 2347
tel;work:(61 3 ) 9688 4048
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Victoria University of Technology;Communication, Language, and Cultural Studies
version:2.1
email;internet:John.Sinclair@vu.edu.au
title:Professor
adr;quoted-printable:;;PO Box 14428=0D=0AMelbourne City Mail Centre=0D=0A;Melbourne;Victoria;8001;Australia
fn:John Sinclair
end:vcard