integer on Fri, 25 May 2001 00:36:16 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] (no subject)

alex_tea popstar

>random questions / thoughts.

! u!l ztep not ztep ualk nor th!nk dze !nkomparabl r!chnesz
uear m!!!!!! !z !n4mat!v + be!ng komplekz. konzsc!ouz
!nkonsc!ent petalz petalz petalz petalz petalz petalzpetalzpetalzpetalzpetalzpetalzpetalzpetalzpetalzpetalzpetalzpetalzpetalzpetalzpetalzbreathe
fa!nt laugh feel!ng absent l!k kl!k bl!nk tu!nk.llllllllll. kogn!tat!v !lumun!az!e pubblblblblblblblblblb!ka
run!ng aua! r u lak!ng energ!e sol+la. zlap. m! un!t! + koherensz u adm!r do u not +? zmk nr.o2

>how can i use more than one movie at a time? like a different movie
>in each channel. one in front and one for displace or something.
>
>i guess i could put one on the buffer. i had video running in through
>to the video channel (duh!) so that's another way, but can't you just
>have like QT1 and QT2? that would be better i think. multiple movie
>channels.
>
>and is there a way i can select the movie that is playing from the
>list rather than cycling through it? i know you can do it random or
>any other control, but can't you just choose them as you want, or do
>you have to sort the order out before you perform? not very improv!
>
>anyway, i was messing around with some animated text using live video
>the text in the displace channel. looked good...
>
>is it best to learn max before trying nato?

listen klosely citizen.

d!e frau sagt - popstarts type ne+ ne!!!!!! - != nato.0+55 kompatible.

a drau!ng.

!ntegraz!on + fakt. zfrk. brzzzzzzzzzk. tzzzzzzzzt. r u analz!z!ng m! neurl konekz!onz +?

As I breathe out, I open my eyes and catch a glimpse of her. Of her shapes.
I have screamed her name in my head, silently, so that the world wouldn't
hear.

n + n

                            n      n     n      n

                                        n      n
                 n      n                                   n      n

                      n      n
  n      n

                                   n      n

                                             n      n

                           n      n
       n      n
                                                        n      n
 n      n

                          n      n
   n      n

                                          n      n

                                            n      n

                         n      n
   n      n

                                       n      n

                                             n      n

                         n      n
  n      n

                                       n      n

                                            n      n

                        n      n

nn - head hurts from nn spinning.  LETZ B!OZKULPT!!!!!!!  plasz!ng 02 zeroton!n gul!bloon on l!psz. mLt. m!au ++++++++

u int!m!dat m! -

1001 ventuze.nn

    /_/
                          /
             \            \/       i should like to be a human plant
            \/       __
                    __/
                                   i will shed leaves in the shade
        \_\                        because i like stepping on bugs

Netochka Nezvanova                   nezvanova@eusocial.com
                                    http://www.eusocial.com
                                  http://www.biohakc.com
                                http://www.ggttctttat.com/!