Barry Dwery on Thu, 24 May 2001 01:09:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] USBL STOCK PROFILE - RANDY MOSS SIGNS ON #38D9

USBL - UNITED STATES BASKETBALL LEAGUE
USBL      5/22/2001  Last trade  $1.00      Market cap of $3 million.
Up 26% last week and MOVING!!!!!!!

Now you can be a part owner of a professional basketball league, get
your
piece NOW!

These stock certificates could even make a perfect gift for Dad on
Fathers
Day, or to buy for your sons or grandsons. Get the stock certificate,
put
it in a frame, and wrap it up. A perfect gift for the hard to buy for
sport
enthusiast husband/father.
1,000 shares are approximately  $740!
What a unique gift just in time for Fathers day.

ANOTHER value play in the O.T.C.
All information received from the company, their website, the
Internet and
S.E.C. filings.
http://www.usbl.com
Knobias Link (INDEPENDENT RESEARCH SITE):    http://www.knobias.com

The biggie news, hot off the presses,  TODAY!!!!!!
http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/ap/20010522/sp/bko_valley_dawgs_moss_5
.html
RANDY MOSS SIGNS UP WITH THE USBL!!!!!!!
BETHLEHEM, Pa. (Reuters) - Minnesota Vikings receiver Randy Moss has
signed
a contract to play with the Pennsylvania ValleyDawgs of the United
States
Basketball League, the team announced on Tuesday. The ValleyDawgs
said Moss
was expected to join the team for Wednesday's practice and compete in
Thursday's game against the Long Island Surf at Stabler Arena.
Moss, who was twice named high school basketball player of the year
in West
Virginia, set a school record by scoring 1,713 points.
Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
With the Vikings, All-Pro receiver Moss has caught 43 touchdown
passes in
three seasons, including 15 TD catches last season when he had 77
receptions for 1,437 yards.
``I hear Randy has some serious game,'' ValleyDawgs head coach Darryl
``Chocolate Thunder'' Dawkins said in a statement. ''If he likes to
run, he
will like my style.'' Dawkins, who played 14 years in the NBA, said
he thought the 24-year-old
Moss would fit right in with the offensive-minded ValleyDawgs, who
are
averaging about 120 points per game.
``I encourage the fast break,'' he said, ``And I tell my guards to
throw
the alley-oop whenever it's there. Hopefully, Randy will be on the
receiving end of a couple Thursday night.''
Moss will become the second big-name athlete from another sport to
play in
the USBL. Light heavyweight boxing champion Roy Jones Jr. plays for
the
Lakeland Blue Ducks.

``This will be fun for our fans,'' said ValleyDawgs vice president
Sam
Unera. ``But at the same time, Randy is very serious about basketball
, and
so are we. We really think he can help our team win games.''
The ValleyDawgs are first in the Northern Division at 9-4.
The two most renowned two-sport athletes are Deion Sanders and Bo
Jackson,
both of whom have played in the NFL and Major Leagues Baseball.
Sanders is
currently with the Cincinnati Reds after completing the 2000 football
season with the Washington Redskins.

Other notable two-sport athletes include former television
personality
Chuck Connors, Dave DeBusschere and Gene Conley, all of whom played
in the
major leagues and NBA. The USBL regular season runs from late April
to the end of June. The ValleyDawgs have six games between Thursday
and June 4, the start of Vikings' mini camp. A Vikings spokesman
would not comment on Moss's basketball venture and said he expected
``everyone'' at both of the team's mini-camps from June 4-7 and June
11-13. Reporting day for training camp is July 29.

SURF'S UP -- CHARLES WANG FUNDS LONG ISLAND
Charles Wang, owner of the New York Islanders (NHL) and New York
Dragons
(AFL), has provided the necessary funding for the USBL's Long Island
Surf
to continue operations on Long Island. The League will continue to
own and
operate the franchise while Wang maintains a two-year option to take
an
ownership position in the franchise.

WILL THIS START A TREND OF OTHER BIG TIME SPORTS OWNERS STEPPING UP
AND
BUYING OR PROVIDING NECESSARY FUNDING FOR EXISTING OR NEW USBL TEAMS
START UP? $300,000 UP FRONT AND $250,000 PER YEAR IS PEANUTS TO SOME
OF THESE SPORT OWNERS!

Highlights of the USBL.
-PROFITABLE!!  For the year ending February 29, 2001, Net Income was
$44,888.
-Net Income $.01 per share.
- Outstanding Shares 3,478,502 common shares, 1,105,679 preferred
shares.
- Free trading float is approximately 500,000 shares.
-MANAGEMENT TAKES NO SALARIES; THEY BELIEVE THE COMPANY CAN USE THE
FUNDS
TO BETTER BUILD THE BUSINESS!!!
-Gate attendance for 1st half of 2000 was 50% higher than
corresponding
period in 1999.
-The Meisenheimer family controls 85% of the outstanding stock.
-If you look at the S.E.C. Documents, they haven't taken a PENNY for
the
years 1998, 1999 and 2000. This is truly a labor of love.
-The expenses to run this league are peanuts!
-League has been in operation since 1985. There are currently 10
teams in
the league:
-Teams pay a one time $300,000 franchise fee directly to the league
and
than for ten years an annual $20,000 royalty payment.
-The USBL has plans to increase the number of teams to 40 in the next
five
years. Mmmmmmm$$$$$$$$$$$$
-The yearly cost to run an USBL team is approximately $250,000.
-It is very civic friendly to own a sports team, and this can be
purchased
for 2% of the cost of an NBA Franchise.
-Since 1985, more than 100 players have graduated from the USBL to
the NBA.
-Some former USBL players are:
Muggsy Bogues, Anthony Mason, Mario Elie, Avery Johnson, Charlie Ward
and
Chris Childs.
-A family of four can attend a USBL game for less than the price of 1
ticket to an NBA game.
-The season begins April 26th - Ends June 28th. This is so players
are free
to attend NBA camps.
-The USBL has received its second comment letter from the S.E.C. and
is in
the process of responding to the remaining questions. They hope to
submit
it to the S.E.C. by May 15th and then await a return to the O.T.C or
third letter.
-They are in dialogue with SEVEN new investor groups for expansion
teams
next year. They hope to complete these negotiations by late summer.
Announcements will follow as warranted.

Duck!  USBL Takes Wing in Lakeland
http://www.theledger.com/sports/sports/14usbl.htm

Robert Parish (THE CHIEF!!!) to coach the Maryland team:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A7111-2001Feb14.html

Remember "Chocolate Thunder" and those earth-shattering dunks that
broke
the glass? He's the coach of the Pennsylvania Dawgs!!!!  Darryl
Dawkins, right out of high school to the NBA.

Ten Present Teams:
Atlantic City Seagulls, Brooklyn Kings, Long Island Surf,
Pennsylvania
ValleyDawg Dodge City Legend(Kan), Florida Sea Dragons, Gulf Coast
Sun Dogs, Kansas Cagerz Oklahoma Storm, Lakeland Blue Ducks
Other news:
USBL 16th SEASON IMPLEMENTS NBA RULE CHANGES
The United States Basketball League has implemented the new NBA rules
for
its 2001 season.

The USBL has consistently played its games under NBA rules and will
employ
the new rule changes recently adopted by the NBA:
* A team will have 8 seconds rather than 10 seconds to advance the
ball
over the mid-court line.
* Zone defense will be allowed, but there will be a defensive 3
-second
rule.
* Incidental contact that does not impede a player with the ball will
be
permitted.
This will give the USBL fans and media who attend USBL games the
opportunity to see first hand how the rules may effect a professional
basketball game.
USBL SOLD OUT LIMITED EDITION TRADING CARDS
The USBL has sold out of the limited edition of its first numbered 10
0 sets
of trading cards, which includes the six chase cards. This edition of
only
2,500 sets includes the "best of the best," as well as a number of
highly
collectible rookie cards. These rookie cards are for the four USBL
players
currently in the NBA which are Mark Blount of the Boston Celtics,
Sean
Colson of the Houston Rockets, Ira Newble of the San Antonio Spurs
and
Reggie Slater of the Minnesota Timberwolves.

INTANGIBLES OF THE USBL:
-Building the USBL brand name: USBL has an identity in sports pages
nationally and internationally
-15 years young, 130 USBL players have "graduated" onto NBA rosters
-Twenty USBL logo license opportunities (expanding every year) i.e.
cards,
merchandise, etc.
-Growth of league is currently 30% per year
-The USBL has increasing interest from television networks (cable)
because
of its 15-year history and its continued growth in attendance
-Over 1,000,000 fans have watched USBL games building a loyalty base
throughout the eastern United States
-Currently the USBL is offering expansion teams for $300,000, and
additional funds to properly capitalize a team and operate for a year
would
be another $250,000, compared to recent prices for AAA baseball teams
of
$12 million as advertised in the Wall Street Journal

THE UNITED STATES BASKETBALL LEAGUE,
THE LEAGUE OF OPPORTUNITY
The USBL has provided an opportunity for players to improve and
showcase
their skills for the National Basketball Association and
International
clubs around the world. This league has been the springboard of many
of NBA
careers. The USBL season runs from late-April (to allow players who
have
concluded their collegiate careers and either have been drafted by
the USBL
or want to attend mini-camp) until mid-July (before the start of NBA
rookie
and free agent camps.) The USBL's rules are identical to the NBA's,
with
the added stipulation that each team carry at least three rookies on
its
twelve-player roster.
In addition to player development, the USBL offers excellent
opportunities
for coaches, referees and front office administrative personnel
seeking to
further their respective careers. Franchises also become more
involved with
their community by providing a professional sports team, which
becomes an
active vehicle for pleasure, community service and profit.
An emphasis on sound operations, proven business methods and a
commitment
to its players, coaches, owners and fans translates into winning a
successful formula for the USBL and everyone involved with "The
League of
Opportunity".

VISIT THE USBL WEBSITE TO JOIN THEIR LIST, TO SIGN UP FOR FUTURE
UPDATES,
AND TO SIGN UP FOR CONTESTS THAT THEY PERIODICALLY RUN. SIGN UP FOR
THEIR
FAN CLUB, CHAT ON THEIR MESSAGE BOARDS, HAVE A BLAST.
http://www.usbl.com

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER

E-Solutions 101 is an independent electronic publication providing
information on selected public companies.

Profiles by E-Solutions 101 are paid in cash for the electronic
dissemination of the company's information for a specified time
period
and/or our comments about the company. Section 17(b) of the
Securities
Act of 1933 requires that E-Solutions 101 fully disclose the type
consideration (i.e. cash, ) and the specific amount of the
consideration
our company receives .

No information contained in our our publications should be considered

as a solicitation to purchase or sell the securities of the profiled
companies.

E-Solutions 101 is not a registered investment advisor or a
registered securities broker dealer. We do not undertake or represent
to make
investment recommendations or advise pertaining to the purchase or
sale
of the securities mentioned in our web site or publications. The
information contained in our website and publications are compiled by

E-Solutions 101 based upon sources that we believe to be reliable.
E-Solutions 101, however, does not guarantee the accuracy of any
information contained in our website or publications.

Moreover, E-Solutions 101 does not endorse, independently verify, or
assert the truthfulness or reliability of any statements or data made
by
us or the profiled companies in our publications. Investors should
not
rely solely on the information contained in our publications. Instead
, investors should use the information provided on the profiled
companies
only as a starting point for conducting additional research that will

permit them to form their own opinions regarding an investment in the
profiled company's securities. The receipt of the information
contained in our website or publications shall not create, under any
circumstance, any implication that there has been no change in the
affairs of the profiled company since the date of our comments
regarding
the company or the date of the profiled company press releases or
other information disseminated via our website or publications.

The information contained in our publications may pertain to small
cap
and/or thinly traded securities which by their very nature involve an
extremely high degree of risk. An investment in these type of
securities could result in the loss of some or all of an investment
in the company.
In addition, due to the illiquid nature of some of these securities,
an investor may find encounter difficulties in liquidating the
securities.

Ingenuity, Inc. has paid E-Solutions 101 $450 to distribute the
company's information and reports in an email newsletter.

Since you have received this message you have either responded
to one of our offers in the past or your address has been
registered with us. If you wish to be removed please reply to:
mailto:zmmz9@netscape.net?subject=remove