goodwebsites on Fri, 18 May 2001 05:36:12 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] 100 Megs Of web space for olny $9.95 a month!

Get 100 Megs Of web space for olny $9.95 a month!

 What you get:
True 24/7 Tech Support
FTP access
Front Page Access
CGI-Bin
3 Gigs of Data Transafer A Month
Unlimited Email Addresses
Web based configuration page for you to
access and configure your account.

E-Commerce is also avaliable starting at $149.95!

Tired of paying alot for web hosting and
not recieving quality service?

Our Network Operating centers have T3 access
to backbone connectivity and a support staff to help
any time of the day or night. You can sleep
well knowing we are looking after you and your
website every minute of the day.

Give us a call at 1-866-571-host (4678)

If you are also looking for web site design
or internet based advertising please call us.

Thank you

If you ahve recieved this message in error,
please email goodwebsites@bigfoot with the
header of DELETE.