integer on Thu, 17 May 2001 08:30:01 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] (no subject)

"geert lovink" <geert@xs4all.nl>

>(fwd via kees stad and the pandora list)
>
>Le Monde diplomatique
><http://www.en.monde-diplomatique.fr/2001/05/03bigsellfrank>
>
>May 2001
>
>Perpetual revolution

YES PL EASE!!!!!!

>http://www.en.monde-diplomatique.fr/2001/05/03bigsellfrank

The page you requested is available only to paid subscribers.

YES PL EASE!!!!!!

nn - my hands are whiter yours. i utilize ultra-lux!!!!!

                                          pre.konssept!Øn
                                                meeTz ver!f1kat!Øn.

-

Netochka Nezvanova     - SUPORT-VEkTOR-MASKIN - ISBN: 0140444556
f3.MASCHIN3NKUNST
@www.eusocial.com
17.hzV.tRL.478