lanisok2 on Sat, 12 May 2001 13:52:52 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Cash In Hand and Lower Your Rate!

Title: Loan Application Form

Tap into Our Huge Network Of Lenders.

We provide a 100% free service that enables you to get the lowest rate possible!

We work in conjunction with hundreds of lenders nationwide and will align you with the best possible rates and terms. Throughout our network of lenders, we will provide you with the money you need for the following:
  • Debt Consolidation
  • 2nd Mortgage
  • Refinance
  • Credit Repair
  • Home Improvement
  • New Car
  • Dream Vacation
  • College Tuition
  • To start a new business ..and much, much more!

Shopping for your loan just got easy!

Simply complete the form below, and we'll begin shopping for your loan TODAY.
A loan expert will be contacting you at your convenience.

Your Full Name *
Address *
City *
State(USA Only) AK AL AR AZ CA CO CT DC DE FL GA HI IA ID IL IN KS KY LA MA MD ME MI MN MO MS MT NC ND NE NH NJ NM NV NY OH OK OR PA RI SC SD TN TX UT VA VT WA WI WV WY*UNITED STATES ONLY!
Zip/Postal Code *
Home Phone *
Work Phone
Email Address *
Best Time To Call Morning at Home Morning at Work Afternoon at Home Afternoon at Work Evening at Home Late Evening at Home *
Do You Own Your Home? Yes No*Mobile Homes Do Not Qualify
Property Value = 15000)) { alert('Not Valid! Please enter a number greater than 50000 using only number characters in thousands(000)'); this.focus(); this.select(); return false; }" size=13 name=PropertyValue>* Numeric Character in 000's
Property Type Single Family Residence Condo Townhouse 2-4 Plex Other*
Purchase Price * Numeric Character in 000's

Year Acquired

*
1st Mortgage-Balance Owed = 0)) { alert('Not Valid! Please enter a number 0 or greater'); this.focus(); this.select(); return false; }" size=13 name=Mortgage1>* Numeric Character in 000's
1st Mortgage-Interest Rate 8.0 - 8.49 Below 7.0 7.1 - 7.49 7.5 - 7.99 8.5 - 8.99 9.0 - 9.49 9.5 - 9.99 10 or above None *
Is 1st Adjustable or Fixed? Fixed Adjustable *
2nd Mortgage Balance owed = 0)) { alert('Not Valid! Please enter a number 0 or greater'); }" size=13 name=Mortgage2> Numeric Character in 000's
Amount You Wish To Borrow = 15000)) { alert('Not Valid! Please enter a number of greater than 15000 with a combination of the following characters - 0123456789'); this.focus(); this.select(); return false; }" size=13 name=BorrowRequest>* Numeric Character in 000's
Employer *
Monthly Gross Household Income * Must use numbers only
Monthly Debt (Excluding Mortgage) * Must use numbers only
Credit Rating Please Select Excellent Good Fair Poor *
Loan Interested In Debt Consolidation Second Mortgage Home Improvement Refinance Purchase *

Fast & Easy -You Are Done !

Removal Instructions: This email was sent to you by an Internet  Marketing Services Co. in full compliance with all existing and proposed email legislation. You may automatically remove yourself from any future mailings by clicking here

The reply address on this email was active at the time this email was sent.