Terrence Kosick on Thu, 10 May 2001 06:00:07 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] Re: Baffler #9, Dalai Lama, Police Brutality

Nicholas Hermann wrote:

 ++ Howdy chumps.  The world under Bush is going to a very hot hell faster than you can say Texas Chili.

Eryk,

nevermind.

Also, let's talk about Peppermint and Bukoff.
They may seem passive agressives to you but they are career orientated and don't deal in personal issues.

I suported Nicholas in his attacks because i thought he was friends with these people and that  it was an e-mail performance!!!
 Unfortunately I trust and  support my friends anyway I can , I ended up looking like a stupid side kick goof to some r/t maniac and alienated myself from two professionals.

I have some damaging posts from you max so you better support artnatural.
  The Dalai Lama is my friend.

 The DL was asked if the treatment of Tibetans by the Chinese government ever made him angry.  He replied, "Sometimes, yes."

understatement. the soldiers made kids shoot their parents.
it is a deplorable abomination what they did there. stop riffing on such tragedies for your gig you make me sick.

  The DL is believed to be the incarnation of Buddha.  I am the incarnation of the Judeo-Christian Messiah or Savior, the Son of Man.

insulting to anyone's intelligence. you silly pimp.

  Maybe Cary isn't to blame for anything.
except perhaps for some sort of repressed latencey
The topic for the Genius 2000 Conference 2001 is "Latency:  The Summer of Eryk."

good luck max! =-)

+ a humerous moment for the coming summer of Artnatural Love.

please go to

www.haikuhaiku.com

post a love haiku