pavu on Sun, 6 May 2001 17:19:50 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] call for redirection // Business Development for devautour.com

http://www.devautour.com >>

--
Hello,

I am writing you about devautour.com and would appreciate
discussing some ideas I had about building your website.

Our development team is focusing on websites that are functional with
effective navigation, while customizing the brand look and feel
desired by our clients, and I thought this concept would interest you.

My team of developers have completed a modular website system that
has significantly lowered the cost of websites that utilize
databases. I'm quite anxious to demonstrate this software with
devautour.com, and I would like to talk to you or
your webmaster.

It is reasonable to say that, for most businesses, a $15,000 website
will now cost $499 to set-up and $49 per month for module updates and
hosting.

Here is a list of ideas that I thought you would be interested in:

- A custom website design (which involves the use of one of our
designers)

- An infinite number of website pages

- An ability to easily edit the content and layout of your website in
the administrative suite

- A shopping cart to sell your products or services (Including
several sophisticated functions)

- A classifieds section which can accept company information or
offers by website visitors (Monitored by yourself.)

- A dynamic and functional site where information can be displayed,
edited, and submitted to by clients

- Have marketing tools that inform and educate your clients --
features like News Pages and Newsletters, etc.

- Allow your clients and audience to discuss topics on your website in
a Discussion Forum

- Have a Links Page to list useful resources for your site visitors

- Have a picture gallery that you or your clients can submit pictures to

- An "Advertising Section", where clients can post banner

All of the tools are customizable and self-managed with an easy to
use administrative area. Our websites are ideal for a company to
lower their ongoing website management costs.

Please review these packages, starting at $499 and $49 a month and
going up to $2499 and $99 a month. I would really like to be able to
work with you because I know how much you will benefit from our
website tools and design.

The cost advantage of our website is that you receive software worth
thousands of dollars for a fraction of the cost on a monthly basis.
If you paid $15,000 for a site, it may be obsolete in 3 years; if you
paid $499 and $49 a month, you will save thousands!

Here are quick descriptions of our module packages.

1) Package One: US $499 set-up fee, and US $49 monthly hosting
and module usage fee.

http://www.modular-websites.com/products/package1.html

2) Package Two: US $1199 set-up fee, and US $69 monthly hosting
and a module usage fee.

http://www.modular-websites.com/products/package2.html

3) Package Three: US $2,499 set-up fee, and US $99 monthly
hosting and a module usage fee.

http://www.modular-websites.com/products/package3.html

I believe that our module-based website service would benefit
devautour.com.  I would be pleased to answer any of your
questions - just let me know when and where to call.

Here are a few reference sites of our .com clients:

Worldofsoccer
Italianbb
Marketmap

Sincerely,

Ryan Gibson
Sales and Marketing Manager

Modular Websites
Suite 800-885 Dunsmuir Street
Vancouver, BC V6C 1N5
Tel. 604-687-0288
Fax. 604-687-7617

If you feel this message has been sent to you in error or you are not
the owner of devautour.com please reply to this message with remove
in the subject heading or the appropriate contact information. This
proposal is confidential and should not be distributed to anyone
other than the rightful owner of devautour.com.