Danjuma Ibrahim on Mon, 30 Apr 2001 00:41:21 +0200 (CEST)

[Nettime-bold] URGENT PROPOSAL

Dear Sir,

First, 1 must solicit your confidence in this transaction, this is by
virtue of its nature as being utterly CONFIDENTIAL and TOP SECRET. Though
1 know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive
and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of
the day. We have decided to contract you due to the urgency of this transaction,
as we have been reliably informed of your discreteness and ability in
transaction of this nature.

Let me start by first introducing myself properly to you.  I am FRANK
ANTHONY a legal officer with Union Bank Nigeria Plc, Lagos. I came to
know of you in my private search for a reliable and reputable person
to handle this confidential transaction which involves the transfer of
a huge sum of money to a foreign account requiring maximum confidence.

THE PROPOSITION:

A foreigner, Late Engineer Michael Adams, an Oil Merchant/contractor
with the Federal Government of Nigeria, until his death a years ago in
a ghastly air crash, banked with us here at Union Bank Plc., Lagos, and
had a closing balance as at the end of March 2001 worth USD88.6M (Eighty-eight
Million Six Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which the bank now
expects a next of kin to claim as beneficiary. Valuable efforts are being
made by the Union Bank to get in touch with any of the Adam's family
or relatives but there has been no success.

It is because of the perceived possibility of not being able to locate
any of Late Engr. Michael Adams's next of kin (he had no wife nor children
that is known to us). The management under the influence of our Chairman
and member of the board of directors, retired Major General Umar Shellingg,
that arrangement has been made for the funds to be declared “UNCLAIMABLE"
and subsequently be donated to the Trust Fund for Arms and Ammunition
to further enhance the course of war in African.

In order to avert this negative development, some of my trusted colleagues
and I now seek your permission to have you stand as a next-of -kin to
Late Engr. Michael Adams so that the funds USD88.6M would be released
and paid into your account as the beneficiary next-of-kin. All documents
and proves to enable you get this fund will be carefully worked out,
we have secured from the probate an order of madamus to locate any of
his next of kin, hence we contact you with assurance of a 100% risk free
involvement.

We have agreed that, the funds be shared thus, after it has been transferred
into your account.

1.	30% of the money will go to you for acting as the beneficiary
of the funds.

2.	10% will be set aside for reimbursement to both parties for
any incidental expenses that may be incurred in the course of the transfer.

3.	60% to us the originators of the transaction.

If this proposal is acceptable by you do make undue advantage of the
trust we have bestowed on you and your company, then kindly get to me
immediately via Fax #234-1-7596740 OR Email: mallam100@onebox.com  Please
furnish me with your most confidential telephone, fax number and exclusive
bank/account particulars so that I can use these information to apply
for the release and subsequent transfer of the funds in your favour.

Thank you in advance for your anticipated co-operation.

Yours faithfully,

AHLAJI DANJUMA IBRAHIM, ESQ
LEGAL ADVISER(UNION BANK PLC)